Ancient Tibetan OM Amulets Love Couples or Best Friends Puffy Hearts Red Jasper Tiger Eye Necklaces
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Very Unique and Special Inspirational Ancient Tibetan OHM OM Heart Amulet Pendants.
- Each Amulet Size: 30mm X 30mm. Hearts are made as Puffy Lucky Donut Shaped Crystals.
- Amulet OM Charms and Infinity Style Bail are Made from Base Metal.
- Each Ready to Wear. One Amulet comes with 22" and another Amulet comes with 18" Stainless Steel Necklaces.
- Comes with Gift Kind Packaging.
Absolutely Unique and One of the Kind Lucky and Inspirational Ancient Tibetan OM Amulet Heart Lucky Charms. Inspirational OM Charm and Infinity Style Bail are made from Base Metal. Magic Puffy Hearts in this Set are made from Natural Tiger Eye Gemstone and Natural Red Jasper Gemstone Crystal.
Look Stunning and Unique with your Own Magic and Inspirational Ancient OM Heart Amulets.
This Set will be Perfect for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing. Holds Yin Yang Powers as you share two Amulets with each other to stay Positive and in Balance.
Meaning of OM Symbol:
As per Hindu tradition, OM is the purest name of God. OM is the most important and significant word of Mantra tradition. Om is the one eternal syllable of which all that exists is but the development. The past, the present, and the future are all included in this one sound, and all that exists beyond the three forms of time is also implied in it. The sound of Om is also called Pranava, meaning that it sustains life and runs through Prana or breath. Om also represents the four states of the Supreme Being. The sacred symbol is often found at the head of letters, at the beginning of examination papers and so on. Many Hindus, as an expression of spiritual perfection, wear the sign of Om as a pendant or piece of Accessory. It is interesting to note that a newly born child is ushered into the world with this holy sign. After birth, the child is ritually cleansed and the sacred syllable Om is written on its tongue with honey.
Many In Stock