Heart Amulets Angel Wings Heart Love Love or Couples Best Friends Agate White Quartz Necklaces
- CoolAmulets® Collection. Hand Carved and Special Engraved Puffy Heart Pendant Necklaces. Share One with your Soulmate or Best Friend as Yin Yang Half Lucky Charm.
- Each Heart Charm Size: Approximately 27mm.
- The Natural Properties of Mined Gemstones define the Unique Beauty of each piece. The Image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture. May or Will have Specks and Inclusions.
- Ready to Wear. One Heart Amulet comes with Beautiful Stainless Steel Link Style 18 Inch Necklace and Another One comes with 22 Inch Chain Necklace.
- Comes with Gift Style Packaging.
Very Special and Hand Carved Engraved Puffy Heart Lucky Charm Pendants. Each Amulet Heart is Engraved with Angel Wings and Heart Love Powers Symbol and Each is Ready to wear with Stainless Steel Chain Necklace. One Heart is Carved from Genuine and Natural Black Agate Gemstone Crystal and Another One is Carved from Genuine and Natural Snowflake White Quartz Gemstone Crystal. Amulets Holds Metaphysical Powers of Spiritual Protection, Evil Eye Protection, Good Luck and Healing Energies.
Look Stunning and Unique with your Own Magic and Protection Engraved Puffy Heart Amulets. Share one Amulet with some one you Love and Care about.
This Set will be Perfect for Love Couples or Best Friends Sharing as Yin Yang Half to stay connected to each other at all times.
Amulet Symbol Meaning:
Angels are spiritual beings that are believed to be much more powerful than humans. They have been thought of as creations of a separate order from human beings and sometimes as the spirits of highly evolved humans. People believe that Angles have Super Natural Powers of Protection and each person may have their Own Angel following every step of the way. They may look up your ways right before you, making you take a different road unintentionally. Heart symbol mainly represent Love all over the world. Magicians and Alchemists used the Heart symbols for incantations pertaining to matters related to love and romance. They were also used in rituals with a goal to strengthen relationships. The Heart has long been recognized across cultures as being a symbol for love, charity, joy and compassion.
Many In Stock